[AT] weighted tires or not

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun May 26 15:31:09 PDT 2019

My 8345 and my new 1220 Belarus tractors don't have water in the tires.
I was going to put it in the 1220, but until I get the clutch replaced,
It is just added weight to haul 100 miles to the shop.    The 8345 is my
go to tractor for most everything.  It has a loader on it.  I keep a
bale spike on the rear and if I need extra weight I st ab a bale on the
back.  It will handle a bale on the forks without a bale on the back,
but I always stab a bale first before carrying one on the forks.   I
haul 2 on the forks a lot of times with one on the back.   When I backed
it into another bale spike and stabbed a rear tire, it was a lot easier
to repair without any water..!!  I ordered a 20 inch diamond boot from
Gempler's  used some of that blue and you cannot tell where I stabbed it.

I digress, but if I could use wheel weights and get enough weight, I
think I would use them instead of the water...

Cecil