[AT] Diesel rated oi/ Gasoline powered engine?

Spencer Yost spencer at rdfarms.com
Sun May 26 07:41:41 PDT 2019

No more than 20 hours I wouldn’t worry about lack of spark ignition ratings.  To me the only concern is the 40W rating when hot.   Small orifices, galleys, passages, may not get lubricated well or with enough pressure when running this summer.   But even that concern feels more academic than real to me.

So even though I cannot think of one single reason to change it, I’d change it so I don’t think/worry about it 493 times over the next year till the next oil change.  Minimizing brain cycles is worth the 20-30 bucks of oil.

Spencer Yost