[AT] [External] Degreaser

Mitchell Daly md31043 at msn.com
Thu May 23 14:55:59 PDT 2019

I've had very good luck with Simple Green. Used in an ultrasonic parts cleaning machine, it does a fantastic job. I would think that with a low pressure tip, you could use it in solution in a pressure washer. You might try going to the Simple Green website and ask them  the question about applying with a pressure washer.

Whatever you finally determine that does the best job, be sure to post your results/methods here for the group.

Mitch Daly
md31043 at msn.com