[AT] [External] Re: A very wet spring

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Wed May 22 06:47:45 PDT 2019

It is so wet here that the shale roads I built to get around and feed in
the winter are getting worn out from the cows using them to stay out of
the mud.   The slopes in the pasture spray water when run across with
the 4 wheeler.  I have installed drainpipes on some sloes just to keep
my roadways reasonable dry.   We had 4 inches of rain in 24 hrs
yesterday.  The North Canadian River is out of banks near Yukon. I drove
by yesterday when the highway was opened.  I have never seen the river
out as far as it was.  We are having historical floods here....
Cecil