[AT] OT: D-Day commemoration

bloomis at charter.net bloomis at charter.net
Tue May 21 17:06:52 PDT 2019

A group flew a C47 out of Paso Robles to Normandy for the D-Day activities. I believe they joined the group mentioned in Grant's article. Left from the War Birds Museum at the Paso Robles Airport. A friend who flies everything from Messerschmitt's to P51s and B25s tried to get me to go. He didn't. Said he couldn't take the noise for that long. I don't have the time or funds, or hearing. Better men than I suited for such a journey.
Brad