[AT] kill a tractor company and get a pardon

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Sat May 18 08:29:56 PDT 2019

The Wikipedia page on Black is remarkably long and detailed.  To really
absorb it would take me much longer than I have time and patience for.  In
short, it seems that he was convicted of embezzlement and obstruction of
justice (destroying documents) pertaining to Hollinger International, a
publishing company with its roots in a mining company.  I don't see the MF
connection.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conrad_Black#Fraud_conviction

SO