[AT] I need a little education on these Case VAC's

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Fri May 17 20:21:26 PDT 2019

The little Case VAC is ready for the summers errand work with everything
filled with clean lube down to and including the generator and the
distributor.
As you can see from the attached picture the inside of the tranny was a lot
better looking than I was expecting as I was draining that crappy gunk out
of it.
It's my trailer puller, wagon mover and a "working clothes" show tractor.
It stayed home last year as I had some medical issues  but I hope to take
it to a few shows this summer.

.
[image: image.png]

Francis Robinson