[AT] Russian Metric uses BSPP

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Wed May 15 06:22:26 PDT 2019

I added a remote hyd connection on my Belarus loader for a grapple.  It
used steel tubing with BSPP fittings.  I ordered some NPT to BSPP
adapter fittings from Discount hyd hose.  They leaked on the NPT side.
I finally ordered 2 hoses with BSPP connections on one end and the other
NPT.  That worked.  I suspect that the NPT Female side of the adapter
was actually BSPP.  The irritation was that the adapters were about $6
ea while the hoses cost over $50 with shipping....

Cecil