[AT] Summer Tractor Shows

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Sat May 11 06:39:14 PDT 2019

Reminds me, when did IH start putting three point hitch onto crawlers?

[Brian VanDragt] If you are into vintage construction machinery, this is a good show:
http://www.hcea.net/resources/Documents/2019%20Std%20Flier%20color%20press.pdf
It is only in Ohio every three years, otherwise it is moved around to other parts of the country.

[Greg Hass] My brother is considering trying some new tractor shows this summer.  We live in the thumb of Michigan. He would like to know what shows are  coming up this summer in Michigan, Indiana and Ohio; also websites if  any. Any info would be appreciated.