[AT] Degreaser

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Thu May 23 13:36:23 PDT 2019

Hi all,
  I have a few pieces of equipment, namely a 72" finish mower and a
brush hog that tend to blow grease out of the vent creating a mess. I'd
like to power wash them, and fill the box with 00 grease (these machines
owe me nothing). Problem is that I do not believe the power washer alone
will do it. Any recommendations for what I could pre-treat the greasy
areas with so the power washer can do a better job. I'm also looking for
something similar to what you find in quarter car washes using the
"pre-soak" selection, it kind of dissolves the dirt, so it rinses away
easier. My tractor sat over the winter in a stall adjacent to our
chicken coop, and it's so dusty, it's hard to even determine what color
it is.

Thanks,
Mike M

---