[AT] Agricultural Engineers was kill a tractor company and get a pardon

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Sat May 18 05:42:11 PDT 2019

I encountered a man with a new JCB ag equipment dealership in central Ohio around 2008. He had come to Ohio State to study Agricultural Engineering and stayed on as an invisible immigrant. I had to listen to him for a couple of sentences to realize his was not the accent of Virginia. Hope he made it.

What kind of courses does an Agricultural Engineer study that makes them better suited for tractor design than a Mechanical Engineer?

I once wanted to go to work for DeLorean. You got farther than I did.

[Cecil Bearden] <snip> I worked my butt off trying to go to work for MF when I graduated college with a B.S. in Agricultural Engineering <snip>