[AT] Summer Tractor Shows

Aaron Dickinson a_dickinson at att.net
Sun May 5 21:39:08 PDT 2019

Heard good things about Buckley Mi show, never been. Enjoy Oakley Mi show (mid- Michigan old gas tractor association mmogta.org ) they have tractor pulling throughout show, crop harvest demos, sawmill, some steam engines, several demo buildings, blacksmith, line shafts, cider mill, shingle mill, veneer mill, gang saw, rock crushers. Our local show Michigan steam engine and thresher club in mason mi is a good one for steam engines, they have a steam crane, saw mill, steam plowing, threshing. LaGrange In. has the Northeast steam and gas show nice flea market in the past, some steam engines, lot of tractors, lawn tractors, threshing, tractor pulls.

Aaron Dickinson
Mason, Michigan