[AT] Hitch broke on first tractor trailer. It's long but there is a point...

Phil Auten pga2 at basicisp.net
Thu Mar 28 10:30:13 PDT 2019

As my old and dearly departed huntin' buddy McNabb used to say, "we're
too soon old and too late smart". We all need to learn from Cecil's very
fortunate accident and heed his advice. I am just as guilty as any of us
about just hitching up my trailer and heading out. I guess about all I
check is the lights. No more. Before I use it again I will do a thorough
check for visible problems and fix them, or postpone using it until the
problems can be fixed right. Thanks for sharing, Cecil, and sorry about
your truck. BTDT.

Phil in TX