[AT] OT 430V

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 25 21:53:26 PDT 2019

And a portion of Lake St. Clair, almost as much as Lake Erie.

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-exact-border-between-the-U-S-and-Canada-in-the-Great-Lakes

An impressive sight of 2000 was a Canadian ice breaker going north up the Detroit River.  I watched from the Ontario side with not a tractor in sight.

Anyone in this group ever drive a tractor cross the US/Canadian border.

[Dean V P] And there is more water if the 430V is in it.  😊

[ Jim Becker] And a bit of Lake Erie.

[ Aaron Dickinson ]And a portion of Lakes Superior  and Huron

[lcmason at uslink.net] Georgia is 3rd with 59,425,000 sq. miles (57,880,000 in land). Florida is 2nd with 65,755,000 (54,018,000 land) and Michigan is 1st with 97,990,000 (57,324,000 land). A portion of lake Michigan is included within the state boundaries which accounts for the large difference. If you just include land and no lakes, then Georgia is the largest.

[Phil in TX] Georgia.

[James] If you count lakes within the state boundaries, what is the largest US state east of the Mississippi?

http://www.funtrivia.com/askft/Question33654.html

[ Mike M] Pure Michigan, 13 more years and I'm gone for the winter, stay till Christmas, come back when things are budding out.

[ Greg Hass] Move to Michigan and everything will match rust. I haven't seen  anything green in almost 6 months. Our high today was 40 degrees and  the low last night was 20 degrees. I am getting so sick and tired of  cold I could scream. We have been running 20 degrees below normal for  months and our heating bills this year were almost double normal. Both  last night and tonight I tried riding around in my Polaris Ranger but  it was so cold I quit because I could not enjoy it. Yesterday a friend  went with me to pick up a machine I bought about 65 miles from me and  on the way home for about an hour (we could only travel about 30 with  the machine behind us) it was snowing so hard we could hardly see to  drive. Outside tonight all I could see was brown; brown grass, brown  wheat and brown trees.