[AT] reproduction parts

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 10:04:43 PDT 2019

I'm involved in the 3D printing industry as a customer.  I have some
knowledge of the various processes and materials.  I'd say the answer right
now is "NO" .  Reason is that the availability of rubberlike materials that
would be suitable for seals is very low right now.  There are a few, but,
the odds that they could withstand the mechanical abrasion, fluids, and
temperatures typical of a sealing application is very low.  It could happen
in the foreseeable future, but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting.

SO