[AT] Charging batteries

Brian VanDragt bvandragt at comcast.net
Tue Mar 12 12:02:06 PDT 2019

I thought I read somewhere that generators have an optimum speed where they charge the most, and going faster than that doesn't help, it actually decreases output.  The strange part was that the optimum speed is actually slower than a tractor's full engine speed, so the generator charges the best at less than full engine speed.  Maybe I'll think of where I saw that.

Brian