[AT] Charging batteries

Ken Knierim ken.knierim at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 06:15:48 PDT 2019

Steve, that one could have had several selenium rectifiers across a common
transformer so it could charge multiple batteries. They had a lot of
internal resistance which would help balance the voltage and current in
these types of applications. Just a thought... I remember seeing a lot of
those in battery chargers but I don't know when they started using those
types of rectifiers.

Ken in AZ