[AT] OT Weather

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Fri Mar 8 15:49:07 PST 2019

We have no wheat pasture here due to me getting it sowed about 2 weeks
late and Then the rains and early winter.  We now have the 2nd coldest
March on record and rain is forecast tonight and nearly 3 inches for
Monday Tuesday of next week.   So far this fall/winter, I have had to
repair water lines every time I get a break in the weather.  Just found
another leak that I thought had been repaired..   Not sure if it is from
the shale roadway we built over a section, or a repaired section has
sprung a leak.  If I don't readily find the leak, I am going to pull a
Pex Pipe through it again like I did last month...  I bought a 500 ft
roll just in case...  Back in the 70's when we installed this PVC we
were told it had a 100yr life...   That is B.S.!!!!!!!
Cecil