[AT] OT Weather

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Thu Mar 7 11:19:07 PST 2019

I am in the condition that to do something standing up requires
something to lean on.  All due to lifting my Dad around after his leg
amputation from Knee surgery and my 40 yr old back injury.  As long a I
can do something with a piece of machinery and do not have to lift
anything, I can get some work done.  If it requires lifting while on two
feet, I have to either forget it, or hire help..

Cecil