[AT] Another test email

gimpelfarm gimpelfarm at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 18:17:05 PST 2019

Remove from the list, thanks. Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Cecil Bearden <crbearden at copper.net> Date: 3/4/19  4:03 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: at at lists.antique-tractor.com Subject: Re: [AT] Another test email
    I have the updated version and I have to reply to list to get my
      response to the list instead of the original sender...  It took me
      a few days to figure it out...
      Cecil