[AT] putt putt miss miss was IH Fast Hitch

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 17:36:57 PST 2019

Actually my old 1948 A's rear tires failed about the same time my dicky
ticker did. During that time about everything got behind and the A engine
stuck. It's still a viable tractor, it needed a go-through anyway I guess.
So for some time now its firing process has been rest-rest rest-rest
rest-rest rest-rest rest-rest rest-rest rest-rest rest-rest rest-rest
rest-rest rest-rest...  :-)

.

On Sun, Mar 3, 2019 at 5:33 PM Brian VanDragt <bvandragt at comcast.net> wrote:

> The putt you hear is actually both putts so close together that you can't
> hear them individually. The misses are what's between the putts you hear.
> They have to be running pretty slow like this to hear each putt:
> https://youtu.be/xcdlgkyE9hc
>
> Brian

Francis Robinson
aka "farmer"