[AT] National Automotive History Collection

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 31 05:26:31 PDT 2019

This was forwarded to me. My first thought was whether there was any Harry Ferguson/Massey Ferguson history in the collection. Then I got to thinking. It could include Ford Tractor and Fordson info.

[forwarded]
We are pleased to announce that access to the NAHC has been restored and we thank you for your patience.  As before, access is by appointment only.  You may respond to this email to schedule an appointment or to ask a reference question and staff will respond as soon as possible.  Again, we ask for your patience as we work through our backlog of requests.  Thank you!

Mark Bowden, Coordinator - Special Collections
Burton Historical Collection
Detroit Public Library
5201 Woodward Ave.
Detroit, MI 48202
313.481.1395
digitalcollections.detroitpubliclibrary.org

Go to:

https://detroitpubliclibrary.org/research/national-automotive-history-collection

https://harryferguson.blogspot.com
https://www.linkedin.com/groups/5103068/