[AT] Off topic

Bo Hinch bohinch at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 17:42:40 PDT 2019

For any of you folks interested in our annual Family and Friends party on
March 16th , 2019 , you can click on bellow address in order to look at all
524 photos . We had a 54 lb pig that cooked from 5:00 P.M. all night at
225* up until 11:AM saturday , 500 lbs of crawfish , 20 racks of pork ribs
, 50 lbs of fried fish and 2 cases of chicken quarters . It was ALL gone by
6 P.M. saturday evening with folks from as far away as Brazil attending .
To make things interesting , I fired up the 1903 20 H.P. Bessemer for all
to see and hear at about 1:30 saturday evening .
https://www.flickr.com/pho…/bohinch/albums/72157707656621764
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/bohinch/albums/72157707656621764?fbclid=IwAR2PxXVEvEP5-Ew_5ltRZdeupyNpM3S89fOIUdSwk_cdYzsN8o8CaUXDT9Y>

If any of you are interested for next year , let me know .
Bo Hinch       Sulphur , La .