[AT] AT Digest, Vol 14, Issue 22

Frank DeWitt frank at lbpinc.com
Wed Mar 20 13:37:58 PDT 2019

3D printing parts.
I agree with what has been said but I want to add two things.
There are computer driven cutters that can cut gasket and seal material
if it is 2D (Flat stock)  Also laser cutting is very useful for this.  I
use a local shop who has a $30 min. It is rare that I exceed the minimum.
Stainless Steel 3D printing has come way down and can now be done with
printers that are at home in a clean shop (No special environment or
crazy fumes involved.)
BTW I design for 3D printing at work and also make and sell 3D
printing.  What I sell is only in ABS.

Frank