[AT] OT More old Equip gone

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 20 08:03:43 PDT 2019

I am very interested in how the law enforcement plays out. in my experience since there is no personal injury to anyone and the theft will not leave you homeless, heaven and earth will not be moved to solve the theft.

I worked for awhile in a industrial distributorship in El Paso, Texas. Our location was protected with a chain length fence with razor wire on top. A guard dog was enclosed in the yard on evenings and weekends. Most of the guard dogs were large dogs recruited from the pound and were not always fierce. One day the guard dog service was short of a guard dog so they put one of the owner's expensive pet rottweilers in the yard. Thieves cut a hole in the fence and lured the rottweiler out with a female in estrus.

I believe I spotted the stolen dog across the river.

The fence and dog were more to keep people from breaking into the back of the building.

[Cecil Bearden] Looks like it all went to the scrap dealer....  I saved it for over 60 years..............

[warren] Good luck finding and recovering it, Cecil. Hopefully you can and get the lowlifes out of your community.

[ Cecil Bearden] Just got word from my neighbor who looks after my place where my Windmill was stolen.   The oilies got my old Case Grain drill with the wood box and cast iron Old Abe ends, a Case horse drawn planter and a horse drawn slip..

This was 1/4 mile from the well, but not far from the soil farming bunch.  I learned that a couple of the workers would show up for a couple of days then be gone for nearly 2 weeks.    I think I found where my stuff went.  Now just to track it down....