[AT] OT don't take any Buffalo Nickels and weather.

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Fri Jun 28 20:02:16 PDT 2019

Well, it has not rained in 5 days.   Temp hit 98 today.  The air is as
heavy as Grandma's quilt..  Hay is being cut everywhere.  I hope to
start tomorrow.  The A/C will have to be recharged, and a few Univesal
joints need to be greased. The fuel leaked out through the injector
pump.  Not unusual for a CAV pump...
Cecil