[AT] [External] Re: Spark Plug Fouling Ferguson TO20

deanvp at att.net deanvp at att.net
Mon Jun 24 20:08:40 PDT 2019

I only call my Iowa Snowbird friends in AZ : IOWA= Idiots Out Walking Around
But if they are nice to me I call them Intellectuals Out Walking Around.  So
you are safe.  Even with only Two Cylinders JD could not get both cylinders
to get the same shot of gas. One cylinder was always on the short end of the
stick.. They solved that by going to a duplex carburetor and picked up 2 HP
just because both cylinders were now being fed equally. Not all cylinders
are created equally. But have not heard of any discrimination suits lately.

Dean VP
Snohomish, WA 98290