[AT] [External] Re: Spark Plug Fouling Ferguson TO20

Henry Miller hank at millerfarm.com
Mon Jun 24 19:01:23 PDT 2019

It is really hard to get all cylinders to pull the same amount of fuel /air. The intake manifold has different curves, lengths, and sometimes restrictions. It adds up to one cylinder running richer than another. The richest will foul plugs of course.

Thats my theory anyway. Feel free to call me an idiot as everyone else one the internet does.

--
  Henry Miller
  hank at millerfarm.com