[AT] List quiet!! Everyone OK, or just waterlogged???

deanvp at att.net deanvp at att.net
Sun Jun 23 23:35:45 PDT 2019

Steve,

The only real reliable solution is to use an acetylene torch(gas axe). That
is the only way to get enough heat to handle on the mass of the cast iron.
An alternative would be to slide the whole wheel assembly off the axle (if
it isn't stuck worse) and take the whole assembly somewhere where there is
adequate heat and air pressure.

Dean VP
Snohomish, WA 98290