[AT] Spark Plug Fouling Ferguson TO20

John Maddock agtronixjv at southcom.com.au
Sun Jun 23 16:32:30 PDT 2019

I have a similar problem with a Toyota 5R engine in a Daihatsu truck.
Various tests have convinced me the valve stem seals have gone hard from
time and and (possibly) lack of use.

Oil seal rejuvenation treatment improved hte situation, but #4 still
fouls.  I simply swap it with #1 whenever necesary, where it gets cleaned
up.

For what its worth...

JV