[AT] OT Weird Weather

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Jun 23 08:30:25 PDT 2019

On 6/23/2019 8:04 AM, Cecil Bearden wrote:

> Another thought is that in the last 100 or so years every large nation
> has tried to weaponize weather.  The jet stream is now flowing in a
> pattern that has been experienced before, but not for the length of
> time.  Ralph has said that Canada is drier that ever, while we are so
> wet nothing can get planted.  The pressure systems over Canada and
> Greenland are causing the jet stream patterns.
>
> I won't go any further with my personal thoughts on this as I don't
> want to start a political flaming war...
>
> Cecil

The system must have moved Cecil. The drought has ended as of last week.
I think we have had close to five inches in a week so all is good again.
Ungerminated canola seeds

are coming up. Pastures are green and growing. Even a bit of water
showing on the surface of some seeded ground. Cool though. We can't seem
to get out of the 60s for a few

days now. The Bison are eating away at the oats that were planted as a
cover crop for some grass that will eventually be their pasture. Lots of
new calves in the herd when

I went by yesterday.

Ralph in Sask.

---