[AT] List quiet!! Everyone OK, or just waterlogged???

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 22 14:36:32 PDT 2019

I was in a place where the TV was playing "Highway Through Hell" a few days ago. They were towing and removing vehicles and big loads on the Alaskan Highway. When they drove by a herd of what my first instinct would be to call "Buffalo, the Canadian accented truckers called them "Bison".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_bison

The show had some WW2 shots of tracked tractors pulling pan scrapers in the building of the highway.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highway_Thru_Hell

[Ralph]  <snip>The bison herd are being fed a hay bale or two fairly regularly as the grass can't keep up with them. <snip>