[AT] Transmission&Hydraulic Fluids

Ray Trimble farmall_1947 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 15 07:21:55 PDT 2019

Thanks to those who replied to my question,

I have found two items that may suit my needs for my Massey 65 transmission/hydraulic fluid change. From TSC Traveller Ford tractor All Mineral 90 Transmission fluid, This comes in a 2 gallon pail for $25.00. And from NAPA product number 65-205, this comes in a 5 gallon bucket at $70.00. It seems strange to me that the 2 gallon product is priced cheaper per gallon than the 5 gallon unit. People tell me to use the stuff marked "universal" fluid, but when looking at them there is nothing that state what standards it meets. I don't want to damage a good working unit by doing maintenance.