[AT] List quiet!! Everyone OK, or just waterlogged???

Phil Auten pga2 at basicisp.net
Mon Jun 3 08:55:35 PDT 2019

Tot too waterlogged here, Cecil. Got a heavy but brief rain last Friday
but the ground seemed to soak most of it up. The Brazos river East of me
is running about 1/2 full at the moment because the spillway at Waco is
open to keep Lake Waco from getting too high. Similar flow in the Little
River below Stillhouse Hollow for the same reason. Been pretty much
partly cloudy since last Friday. We could use a couple of weeks to dry out.

Phil in TX