[AT] CANBUS training

Jack jacktractor at live.com
Fri Jun 7 21:41:37 PDT 2019

I got an invite from an oscilloscope maker to do a CANBUS webinar online during work. I only got about 5 minutes of it in.

It looks like CANBUS is going to be around for a while.

The few mintues I did see claimed Mercedes developed the standard. I still do not know when it went onto construction equipment.

Abought 5 years ago we were using a rented Caterpillar air compressor because the plant compressors were on the FUBAR side for a while. The CANBUS cabling got some rain on it and shut the compressor down with a fault.