[AT] Tractor storage

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Tue Jan 29 21:31:43 PST 2019

On 1/29/2019 10:32 PM, Dennis Johnson wrote:
> Ralph,
>
> My son has a 40 foot unit. Weak spot in his is roof has low spots that
> hold water. Installed a roof vent, and have small leak around that
> area we have not yet been able to find.
> Other issue is ground tends to sink so we have to re-level every few
> months until we can get a larger footing.
>
> Dennis

This 40 footer I just dragged in under the trees and it has sat a couple
of years with no sign of settling. I'd like to see some railway ties
under it to get it up off the ground

but don't see that happening until it gets empty. The roof on this one
has some dents from the inside where some careless operator must have
hit it with a forklift. No holes

though.

Ralph in Sask.

---