[AT] Tractor storage

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Tue Jan 29 17:52:04 PST 2019

On 1/29/2019 7:35 PM, Vern Evans wrote:
> Hi all, FYI the containers come in either all metal or aluminum with
> steel galvanized corners . I bought a 40 ftr aluminum several years
> ago & is now my workshop. However the roof does not handle snow load
> well. Anything over 8 in snow I shovel it off. The roof really starts
> to sag. Also it sweats on the inside quite a bit from the ceiling. One
> more thing, the ants have gotten into the wood filler in the doors.
> Can't seem to get rid of them. Other than that it seems to draw less
> attention than a box trailer from the town.
> Also set it a few inches above the ground for air circulation. My 2
> cents worth. Vern

The one my brother got is very strong. No problem walking around on the
roof to sweep leaves off it. Solid steel. Only weak spots I see are some
places along the lower sections of the wall

are showing a little rust. From road salt no doubt. Here they are known
as "Seacans" and I don't know how the name originated.

Ralph in Sask.

---
https://www.avg.com