[AT] Tractor storage

Vern Evans vern102 at msn.com
Tue Jan 29 17:35:16 PST 2019

Hi all, FYI the containers come in either all metal or aluminum with steel galvanized corners . I bought a 40 ftr aluminum several years ago & is now my workshop. However the roof does not handle snow load well. Anything over 8 in snow I shovel it off. The roof really starts to sag. Also it sweats on the inside quite a bit from the ceiling. One more thing, the ants have gotten into the wood filler in the doors. Can't seem to get rid of them. Other than that it seems to draw less attention than a box trailer from the town.
Also set it a few inches above the ground for air circulation. My 2 cents worth. Vern