[AT] Case 995

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 29 06:28:47 PST 2019

This Canadian dealer is selling one with a loader for USD $10,557.

https://www.tractorhouse.com/listings/farm-equipment/for-sale/28759461/1979-case-ih-955

(Jim Becker] Come on guys, the history of David Brown is interesting and all, but I am really trying to find some useful information for a person that inherited a nice Case 995.  The two questions I asked were:

> Are these "more recent" David Brown Cases collectible or is most of
> the interest older US built Cases?
> Is anybody here a Case collector?

Is there anyone that can give any guidance on collector interest in a Case 995?  Do I tell her to sell the spin-out rims on Craig's List and run the rest over the scales?

Isn't there even one Case collector on this list?