[AT] Case 995

Jim Becker mr.jebecker at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 22:08:11 PST 2019

Come on guys, the history of David Brown is interesting and all, but I am
really trying to find some useful information for a person that inherited a
nice Case 995.  The two questions I asked were:

> Are these "more recent" David Brown Cases collectible or is most of the
> interest older US built Cases?
> Is anybody here a Case collector?

Is there anyone that can give any guidance on collector interest in a Case
995?  Do I tell her to sell the spin-out rims on Craig's List and run the
rest over the scales?

Isn't there even one Case collector on this list?

Jim Becker