[AT] Case 995

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon Jan 28 20:56:49 PST 2019

Several models of Aston Martin used David Brown's initials as he owned
the company.   Wikipedia has a good discussion on the company.   I
worked on some of the David Brown tractors that were built during the
Tenneco purchase.   We had a 1200 that the factory forgot to install the
main PTO power shaft.   It took over 4 months to get the shaft from
England....  No internet back then,   A bunch of money was spent on
overseas phone calls.
Cecil