[AT] LEDs

bloomis at charter.net bloomis at charter.net
Thu Jan 24 16:03:35 PST 2019

I've replaced 4 and 8 foot fluorescents with LEDs at work. Also a lot of 400W HIDs. On the HID we just change the whole fixture. Fluorescents just bypass the ballast and run line voltage to the ends, be it 120 or 277. At least the lamps and fixtures I got were dual voltage. The light is far superior to Fluorescents and instant on. Helps when your utility bill was over $100K a month. Done many things to reduce consumption.