[AT] LED LIGHTING

Bruce Fallon bfallon at whidbey.com
Thu Jan 24 14:13:54 PST 2019

I did that last year using dual tube 4 ft. units  had been using 5000 Kelvin
tubes before but what a change using the LEDs  Instant on white light no
waiting for tubes to warm up.  Uses 15 watts per tube against 40 watts per
before.   1000bulbs.com    Removed ballasts from the fixtures no problems.

Bruce Fallon
Langley, WA 98260