[AT] Fiat

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 21 22:48:15 PST 2019

Ferguson TE20 Production started in Coventry in 1946 and Agco shutdown the facility in 2002.  There was a brief period where it looks like Harry was selling 9Ns in the US and making TE20s in the UK. Wonder why they do not mention Harry in the New Holland history.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banner_Lane

(Cecil Bearden]The TS110 New Holland I have was produced at the Ford plant in Coventry England.   It is essentially a 7610 Ford with newer accessories and hood design.   Presently I am replacing the shifter cable for the range shifter.   $265 for the cable that was $125 last year, and a 6 hour job due to the difficulty of getting the shifter end of the cable worked into the mounting in the cab....

(James Peck} CNH is just a cover name for Fiat. Initially, existing Fiat Models were being labelled New Holland.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-1990-08-01-9003040603-story.html