[AT] OT Buck-Boost convertor for charging auxiliary battery

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 06:41:38 PST 2019

A small 2:1 transformer will take care of the 24V "W" terminal to the 12V
tach.   Unfortunately you can't wander down to your local Radio Shack any
more, but a transformer like this is easily sourced from any of the big
online electronics vendors,  including Newark, Digi-Key, Mouser, Allied,
and some others.

SO