[AT] OT 4wd narrow front

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 19 06:53:01 PST 2019

Know a lot about tractors! They can't tell a tractor from an off road dump. I would not want to discuss Shinola with them.

 [Mark Johnson] The next one on the list is unidentified by the web site but looks to be a chassis for an unlimited-class puller, waiting for an engine and transmission.
https://mentertained.com/31-odd-tractors-you-dont-see-everyday/15/?v=2
My impression is that the person who wrote the captions on these doesn't know a great deal about tractors. #20 in the sequence is a Minneapolis-Moline UDLX.

]James Peck]  One of these is narrow front 4WD. Not an antique.

https://mentertained.com/31-odd-tractors-you-dont-see-everyday/14/?v=2