[AT] OT Buck-Boost convertor for charging auxiliary battery

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Fri Jan 18 05:10:08 PST 2019

To update the VC problem, after measuring the voltages and looking at
diagrams again I am beginning to understand the system, but I don't
understand the reasoning behind it.   In a nutshell, the alternator
charges the main battery, at the same time the VC charges both batteries
in series at 24V.  Definitely something lost in translation in their
engineering.

All I can think is What the H*#L ?!?!?!?
I have found a 24V alternator of the same size and connections.

Cecil