[AT] "bad" fuel - was Re: R134a

Grant Brians sales at heirloom-organic.com
Mon Jan 14 10:49:04 PST 2019

Ken, I do not know if you have a modern electronically injected engine
that you want to do this with and that you drive mostly on the highway
not local, but I would do so in your shoes on the "bad" gasoline. Drain
the fuel through a flannel shirt or similar fabric to catch any solids
and most varnish. Drain it into 1-2 gallon containers. Place the 1-2
gallons in the fuel tank of the pickup or car when it is at least 2/3
full. Use. The fuel injection system should adjust for the lesser
fraction of light hydrocarbons in the fuel in a way that neither you nor
the emissions control system will have any issues with. If needed more
than one straining can be done.
      We do this with the tractors and V6/V8 pickups when it is
needed.... The key is preforming the straining and the mixing.
                    Grant Brians