[AT] R134a

Ken Knierim ken.knierim at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 06:15:05 PST 2019

How much more flammable than fuel are these refrigerants? Vehicles are
fueled by propane, gasoline, alcohol, natural gas, batteries and in some
cases, hydrogen. Seems that stored energy is there regardless... and from
my meager understanding, there isn't a whole lot of flammable material in
the A/C systems when using these types of refrigerants.

One other thing, probably more useful to me... what's the safe method of
disposing this newer gasoline when it goes bad? I've got a gas tank full of
5+ year old gas that I need to find a home for. I can't burn that much in
my old Case tractors because I don't run them very much anymore.

Thanks,

Ken in AZ