[AT] Trucks

Dennis Johnson moscowengnr at outlook.com
Sun Jan 13 18:32:04 PST 2019

Cecil,

I have a FL70 with Cat 3126 and Spicer 7 speed, along with KW W9 series sleeper on it. It pulled my bumper pull 20 ft trailer with my EcoDeisel on the trailer and it would easily do 80 if I got carried away and not watching my speed. If you or someone is interested in it let me know.

Dennis

Sent from my iPad